- domainJSR Micro
As an Account Manager at JSR Micro you operate as the lead point of contact for our German based semiconductor customers. You create and nurture a long-term, trusting relationship with your accounts. You follow up everything both with the customers in your portfolio as with the internal departments involved in delivering to your accounts.
What will your main activities be?
- Ensuring follow-up of sales, logistics, R&D and customer service.
- Initiating sample request and providing all required information to all departments.
- Analysing forecast/consumption and providing correct numbers to Supply chain.
- Writing meeting reports, setting action list and do follow up.
- Using marketing tools given by R&D.
- Identifying and analysing new opportunities, introducing and negotiating specs.
Last but not least, you actively seek opportunities to connect with the industry and our customers by attending conferences, seminars, workshops, fairs and onsite visit. Therefore you will be travelling 20 to 30% of the time to Germany.
- As Account Manager Semiconductor Germany, you have a Master degree preferably with a technical background in chemistry, Electronics or Physics.
- You can rely on your experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Knowledge of semiconductors is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Your key competences are a mixture of self-drive, stress resistance, open mindedness and an instinctive helicopter view.
- You are an initiative-taker and are able to put the right people together within the right time frame.
- You communicate fluently on a professional level in English and German both verbal and written.
- JSR Micro offers you a job with diversity in a multi-cultural environment where the boundaries of technology are challenged every day.
- We ensure growth opportunities by on-the-job learning and supporting your development with training and coaching.
- We offer you an attractive salary package in line with your experience with many extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and life insurance, meal vouchers, a bonus, a lease bike, internet@home and 38 holidays per year.
- Published 10 January 2020
- City Heverlee
- Region Flemish Brabant
- Sector Sales
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience Limited experience
- Language skills English, German
- Company JSR Micro
- Function Algemene mailbox
- Person HR Team JSR Micro